Re: EMC Bug???

Jon, I have been running a lot of contouring carved sign code
with lots of g2 and g3 moves and have not noted any problems.
In fact some of the code generated by the cam program has
more short g1 point to point moves than I would like... it can
get a little choppy. Of course I am running at high speeds and
accelerations.

I am starting to yearn for a post that converts most motion to
circular interpolation so I can run even faster. I am also looking
closely at the cubic spline part of the code... I would love to have
that smoothing more EXCEPT at certain hard corners. It might
if I run the trajectory planner faster. It is now at 10 ms with
servo update at 500 microseconds... 20:1.

But if you have some code that demonstrates a quirk-
yes I would like to run it and see.

Les
Leslie Watts
L M Watts Furniture