[CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Position counter stop updating....

Note: forwarded message attached.

http://finance.yahoo.com

Hi forum

I had installed EMC using BDIemc209-01.img
After successfully configuiring it with STG2 and interfacing
with limit switches. Now I am having some problems:

1. Position counters stop updating when I try to jog. This
perticularly happens when Motor tries to run at high speed.
When I run the motors using Testing dialog box present with
and set Voltage to any drive to 0.1V~1.0V or so then the position
counts are OK but as soon as i give it more voltage like 3.0 or above
position copunter for that axis hangs up! and stops incrementing or
changing. Although the beds are running.
Please suggest why this is happening?

2. Following errors are nightmare for me!! I have set (in the ini)
P = 7
I=0
D=0

and all those FF gains are set to 0

The follwoing errors are now less than what they were before when I
set FERROR = 1.0
and MIN_FERROR = 1.0

Thanks and best regards

-at-sim

Addresses:
FAQ:  http://www.ktmarketing.com/faq.html

OFF Topic POSTS:  General Machining
If you wish to post on unlimited OT subjects goto:   aol://5863:126/rec.crafts.metalworking or go thru Google.com to reach it if you have trouble.

NOTICE: ALL POSTINGS TO THIS GROUP BECOME PUBLIC DOMAIN BY POSTING THEM.  DON'T POST IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS.....NO EXCEPTIONS........

Post messages: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO-at-yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:  CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO-subscribe-at-yahoogroups.com
Unsubscribe:  CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO-unsubscribe-at-yahoogroups.com
List owner:  CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO-owner-at-yahoogroups.com,  wanliker-at-aol.com
Moderator:  jmelson-at-artsci.wustl.edu timg-at-ktmarketing.com  [Moderator]
bill,
List Mom
List Owner