Re: Committing changes to CVS

Hi Jon

Two routes spring to mind - 1) Set up a Sourceforge account and give Will or
Fred a shout. After you have write access to the CVS repository, download a
copy, make the changes and then commit them to SF.
2) Download the current CVS sources and make a back up copy. Make your
changes to the code and then generate a diff file using the back up copy as a
reference. Post this diff somewhere and invite the developers to test and
commit on your behalf.

There is a section in the handbook on becoming a developer writen by Ray.

Regards, Paul.