Re: following error question

Hi Richard

There are a few PCI encoder interface cards on the market - Some of them also
have onboard DAC and IO.. None of them are cheap though !
A basic four axis card is around £500-600 over here. Looking at the specs on
the Sensoray 626 card (~$600), the encoder chips are fairly easy to read with
some simple routines.

BTW I have freqmod running on an Athalon 1800 with PERIOD set at 8uSec, so
max pulse rate *should* be around 62.5KHz - Try something around 10-12uSec
and see what speed you can get.

Regards, Paul.