Re: following error question

Hi Dale

You've got my curiosity aimed at your test bench!  Are you trying to run
real servos with step and direction from smdromod?  If so, and you can
talk about it, how?

My second question deals with womething that we call pulse rate
granularity.  My understanding of what is going on with freqmod is really
limited.  I think that freqmod has to operate at divisions of the maximum
pulse rate.  If you lower the feedrate just a bit, you should see the
frequency generator hopping between 31250 and 15625.  If you get a
chance, could you do just a bit of experimenting with this and share your
findings?

Ray

<s>