Re: bdi801bin.tgz

Ray,

Using ./minis.run it will not show the error messages about the axis
faults but I still get the "emcsh.cc 5642: cant connect to emc"
error. Running as root and using minis.ini right out of the box with
no changes. Do I need to edit any memory settings? I thought
We did not need to do that anymore. I am running an AMD K6
450 with 32 meg of memory.

Got to go to a funeral, talk to you later

Thanks for the help

Bill