bdi801bin.tgz

I have installed Ray's tarball from the linuxcnc.org site. Went fine and
seems to work. Only think I am noticing is that if I do a g92 the display
remains what it was showing and not what I entered. Same if I right mouse
click and enter a value. I tried changing the display between commanded and
actual, absolute and relative. doesn't seem to matter. In my example X was
at .240 I entered G92 X0. X still displayed .240 and I then did a G0 X1 and
it now moved to X1.240 So it seems that the new zero was used, but that the
display is retaining the old coordinate reference.

Tim
[Denver, CO]