Re: 6-axis how can i get them working?

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2001 1:30 PM
Subject: Re: 6-axis how can i get them working?

Tero,
Joint mode can be selected in the pulldown-menu. default is axis-mode, i think. I dont have the gui in front of me, but I think so. You can also choose joint mode with shift-$, i think.
Referencing must be done in joint mode, before transformed motion is possible. so if you choose transformed motion right away, the Machine might try to start referencing. at least thats how i interpret it.
Till

    Thanks now i got all axes home. I had to change into joint frame mode like you said.
There is still one problem. what letter do i have to use if i want to move axis number 4,
5 or 6? Ie. If i want axis 1 to move to1 i give command G0 X1 but what letter should i
use for extra axes? (p,w are not working)

    Tero Kaarlela