Re: Re[2]: Lathe & Mill

Hi Richard

Glad to see you finally made it on to the list.

emcmot is your device driver with the basic routines to read and write to
your card linked in. If you look at the emc/src/drivers/vti.c and exvtimot.c,
you will see the functions are all pretty trivial.

If you need any help, just give me a shout.

Regards, Paul.