Re: serious problem

Hassan

Freqmod uses the same parallel port pinouts as steppermod.  I can't
imagine why steppermod should skip pulses at random.  I can't remember
having heard of this problem before.  It sounds to me like something in
the install or the hardware or a mismatch in it.

I think that I should send you a new disk or you could burn one from a
download.  If you download be certain that you get the same checkusm that
Henkka has on the download site.

Ray