Re: Hardware with existing EMC drivers?

Hi Ulf

Apart from the Servo To Go drivers which have been tested and known to work,
there are a few new drivers under development. I'm currently working on ISA
and PCI drivers for the Vigilant Products range of cards. A Sensoray 626 card
has recently arrived in the UK, and work has commenced on getting it to work
with EMC.
Ray has already pointed you to the studioferrais.com site, and no doubt, Jon
Elson will respond with news on his parallel port expansion (I don't have the
URL either). The ones I do have are :

http://www.vigproducts.com
http://www.sensoray.com
http://www.studioferraris.it