Re: need help finding unresolved symbols

Hi Jon

I think you have misunderstood me here - The realtime modules need to be
'insmod'ed before your ppmcmod module is loaded.

Somewhere along the line, the realtime modules are not being loaded hence the
long list of unresolved symbols as soon as you try to load yours. Check the
syslog to see which modules are being installed when you execute the run
script.

Regards, Paul.