Re: need help finding unresolved symbols

Paul wrote:

> Hi Jon
>
> The listed symbols are all exported by the various RealTime modules, rtl.o,
> rtl_sched.o, mbuff.o, etc. Make sure these are loaded first, and the errors
> will dissappear.

Do these need to be included in EVERY c source, or just in the main routine and
any routine that actually uses them?  Most of the I/O driver routines don't have

them, as they don't actually have anything to do with the RT functions.

>  You might have to edit your emc.run to include ppmcmod - Adding it in the
> same places as stgmod would be one place to try.

Yes, of course.  I already know how to do that.

Thanks,