Re: starting up EMC/STG II day 2 A PROBLEM!

Hi Les

As I recall stg8mod is for the older STG I card - Try using stg2mod.o with
your STG II and see if that makes any difference.
The index and homing options should all be enabled - Unless I get asked for a
custom RPM, these options are left as they are in the original sources.

When homing, the axis should run into the switch and then reverse direction
until off the switch - The table should then contine travelling in the same
direction for a preset distance as set in HOME_OFFSET.

Regards, Paul.