Problem in 2-1-16??

Hello,

I think I may have discovered a problem in the 2.1-16 code drop from CVS.  My software setup is essentially BDI with the newer EMC code loaded from CVS.  My machine is as follows: 3 axis gantry machine of about 4'x4'.  X and Y axis driven by gear reduced rack and pinion steppers and Z axis driven by 12TPI lead screw.  I have set the max velocity for the X and Y axis to 3.0 and the Z to 0.3.  All seems to work very well when no work offsets are loaded.

If I set some work offsets with the "set coordinates" script the g0 rapid moves of the Z axis attempt to move much much faster than it is physically capable.  If I use feed override and lower the feed rate dramatically Z will track okay but of course x and y are way too slow.

I couldn't find anything in the archives that seemed to match this, has anyone else experienced similar behavior?

Thanks!
Todd Anderson
Des Moines IA