Re: BDI TNG

> easier said than done. Just spent the afternoon messing around with the
> anaconda scripts and found everything has changed. So that's all my old
> notes out of the window (X as opposed to M$). At least the scripts used to
> build the various RPMs are still useable.

Maybe better to have people just install, say, a clean bone-stock RH distro
and then make your own scripted EMC update CD to load on top of it?
Sort of like what Pete Cook just posted with the Slackware stuff.

Or is it a case <gasp of realization> where you have to rebuild all packages
from the sources because of all the depenency issues that come about from the
real-time kernel stuff!?  Yikes!

Wait a sec, How did Pete get around it with those Slackware EMC tarballs?