RE: EMC and BDI install

English(american) is my native language and you appear to be able to get
along as well as I do. We americans have the luxury of being pretty lazy
when it comes to knowing a second language and I wish I could converse in
another language as well as you do.

For any question you ask there are probably 10 others that are thinking the
same thing but are afraid to ask for fear of appearing foolish, so you're
just saving their egos.

Pete Cook