Re: EMC and BDI install

Paul,

While we are talking about bugs, do you know if the bug affecting
the offsets has been fixed. That one seemed like kind of a big one
in which the offsets would be lost after program end and totally
messed up when the program was aborted before completion.
Going to MDI mode and doing a G92.3 will fix the problem at
program completion but not when an abort is done.I never had
that problem when running under RH5.2

Thanks
Bill