Printing With BDI install

I installed EMC via BDI and also down loaded and installed the
necessary files to enable printer interface.  I was able to get the
printer working fine as far as printing a test page from the "Red Hat
Print System Manager" using the Print Postscript test page option.

However when I went to the KDE Text Editor, and tried to print out
the /usr//local/emc/Readme file, the printer just spit out blank
pieces of paper.  My printer is an HP Laserjet 4P.

Does anyone know what I must do in order to get my printer working
from the this text editor?

Jack Ensor