Re: slowed down system speed

Herr Ruetemann

Someone recently mentined that they had an incorrect value in the shared
memory base address and that was slowing down their display.  I see that
yours is set to

SHMEM_BASE_ADDRESS =    0x0F00000

If I remember this is less than 16 meg which is not nearly enough to run
tkemc on top of the EMC.  If this is an error, it may be a part of the
problem.  If it is correct, I can not see how it worked before with three
axes.

I'll keep reading.

Ray