slowed down system speed

Hello,
I've installed a new 4th axis on my computer. It is a 133 Mhz Pentium.
Before the new axis the speed was really OK, but now it is to slow. (Nedds 2 sec for ls /root, and very long for init 0,with emc loaded)
I've attached my ini.
Another question,
everytime when I home my axis,I get the message, that maxium hardware level has been reached.I only have minimum and maxium switches. Normally I ignore the message, but can I switch of it, because homing runs normal,after getting red letters in TKEMC,they become green.