Re: Printing from BDI

Hi Jack

Quoting from  the errata section on http://www.linuxcnc.org/bdi - There was
a small ommision in the setting up of the floppy icon.

The floppy icon on the KDE desktop need to point to the correct device/directory.
Right click on the icon -> Properties -> Device
Set both 'Device' and 'Mount Point' to /mnt/floppy

Once you have the directory window displayed, clicking on any rpm package
'should' automatically start up kpackage (a GUI rpm front end). If not, you may
need to drag them to a folder on the hard drive and rename them.

Once you have kpackage up and running, just click on the "Install" button !

HTH (Hope That Helps)

Regards, Paul.