Re: bdi801bin.tgz

Hi Ray,

I got your bdi801bin working on one of my machines tonight - a P166 box with
32Mb RAM so I guess the other computer has other problems which is stopping
it from working. I tried setting emc up for 4 axes and it all seemed to work
OK except that I couldn't find any keys that would jog the 4th axis. I know
I could just set it up to use the tkemc I altered before for 4 axis working
but, if it is now supposed to sort itself automatically, what am I missing?

Ian
--
Ian W. Wright
Sheffield  UK