Re: bdi801bin.tgz

Ray, Paul,

Thanks for the info on the font size. Fixed and works good.

Possible bug here,  or maybe I'm confused

-Home all 3 axis'
-move z down to -1 and set to 0  (MDI G92 Z0)
-Verify offset is -1.0 for Z axis
-Load and run a program
-at the end of the program is a line G53Z0 which will turn off
offsets for this block
-Z axis goes to true 0 position
-Offset for Z Axis = 0
- Try to rerun the program and it will fault because  Z axis
needs to go to +.25 and I have the minimum set to zero
in the ini file
-Go to MDI and type in Z-1 and z will go to the -1 position
-G92 Z0 will now put the offsets at -2 even though the axis
is at the -1 position

After a G53 should the offsets go to zero and stay there?
It seems to work ok when using MDI mode but not Auto.

Running Freqmod, TkEmc, Ray's 08/01
Bill