Re: G02 Tolerance ?

Assuming that you're in absolute coordinate mode for X,Y,Z, your G02 command is
wrong because it defines an arc-center at (20.982085,1.350706), which is
clearly not equidistant from both the start-point at (10.607085,1.350706) and
the end-point at (10.607085,-1.350706).  Perhaps you forgot that the
radius-offset coordinates I & J are always incremental, not absolute.