BDI EMC update

Hi All

After wasting the last few weeks pratting around with Mandrake and it's install
shell, I feel that I have finally made some progess on the BDI project.
Reverting back to the RedHat GUI install, I've hacked the source so that it
will do some of what *I* want. Have now reduced the install classes down to
just three options - Basic EMC, EMC developer, and Custom. Should the upgrade
class remain, or thrown out along with the rest of the redundant options.....

Now for a quick appeal.
I am in need of some new icons that reflect the new groups of programs and
install classes, free from copyright (or released under GPL).
If anyone would like to donate original designs in a png format no larger than
48x48 pixels (and get your name in the credits) - I can concentrate on building
the package list. The sort of groups I would like to include are :-

EMC for Users
EMC for Developers
EMC Toolkit
Realtime kernel