Re: EMC is no longer hanging, after CVS update

Henkka

This sounds almost to good to be true.  It would really make my day.  I'll
try to confirm your results in the next day or so with rtlinux-2.2

Could you do a brief writeup on your network stuff for the handbook.  Don't
worry about English being your second language.  We can fix up the wording.
We just need the ideas!  And a few screenshots and such.