From: Keith Rumley
To: Multiple recipients of list
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2001 5:38 AM
Subject: Updating the LinuxCNC.org EMC manual installation pages...

All,

I've be asked to work on updating the EMC manual install pages located at
LinuxCNC.org.
Right now I'm in the process of gathering info from CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO posts,
EMC-at-nist.org posts, and existing install docs.
If you've a suggestion or notes from the install of your version of
Linux/rtlinux/EMC, please send them this way! (Due to muliplicity of
version/revision levels out there, there will need to be version specific
instructions, IMO.)

Thanks!

Keith Rumley
DSCadCam-at-yahoo.com