emc build questions

hello;

would someone be able to provide the reasoning
behind there not being a 'CPLUSPLUS_EXTENSION'
defined in any of the rcslib/etc/rtlinux*.def
files?

(well actually it is defined to be nil/null/empty/...
it is just not defined to be something like 'cc', 'cpp',
...)

when source code is copied to rcslib/plat/rtlinux_X/src
the file goes from:

<filename>.cc to <filename>.

this really seems 'odd' to me.

also. why is rcs_defs.h not copied to
rcslib/plat/rtlinux_X/include but the sources files
which depend on it are copied to rcslib/plat/rtlinux_X/src ?
classic example is rcslib/src/cms/tcpproxy.cc which dies
a painful death because rcs_defs.h is not found in
rcslib/plat/rtlinux_X/include.

--
Terry L. Ridder
Blue Danube Artistic Forge (Blaue Donau Kunstschmiede)

digging deep, i feel my conscience burn
i need to know who and what i am
this hunger jolts me from complacency
rocks me, makes me meet myself