tpAddCircle ?

Hi,

As I want to understand how trajectoryplanning and interpolating works, I have written a small program (in Borland C under dos) using tp, cubic, tc ... I succeeded to add lines into the tp queue and interpolate them.I send the calculated positions to a file, and plot it out using gnuplot. All works fine for linear moves. Problems occure when I want to add arcs
I have some questions.

1) What is the meaning of the parameters "normal" and "turn" in the function "tpAddCircle(&queue, end, center, normal, turn)"
   Is it possible to give a little example for making an arc in the XY plane ?

2) There is something called "feedforward" that loads the DAC's with a value corresponding to the theoretical speed of the axis. The rest is done using PID with positions as parameters. Is this speed known in each point of the traject ? I think that the PID part of EMC only uses positions to generate DAC values?

Thanks in advance.

Luc Vercruysse.