Re[1]: emc build questions

hello;

yes, i know i am answering my own posting.

i am finding more and more places in the makefiles
and *.def files that need changing to understand
linux_2_3_x, linux_2_4_0, rtlinux_2_3, rtlinux_3_0,
etc.

the problem with rsclib/src/cms was the makefile.
there was also a problem in unix_sem.h related
to LINUX_KERNEL_2_2 and linux_2_2 not begin defined.
i added several more 'defined' conditions to the
original.

i will update my cvs directory and attempt to
check some of this work back in.

i have several new rcslib/etc/linux*.def and
rcslib/etc/rtlinux*.def files