From: emc-at-nist.gov [emc-at-nist.gov] On Behalf Of Paul
Sent: Sunday, May 18, 2003 7:55 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Must Have apps for the next BDI

Hi Folks

Busy working on the next BDI disk - A major departure from previous
versions,
as it will be based on Debian not Red Hat. With over 12,000 packages to
choose from, and nearly 1Gig of space left, I'm looking for some
suggestions. Two categories - Must Have apps, and Would be Nice.

KDE and Gnome desktops will be left out in favour of a light and fast
desktop. The support libraries will still be included so some KDE/Gnome
apps
should still run.

Regards, Paul.

irc channel for EMC users at irc.freenode.org
/join #emc
and chat to other users (not many there yet).