Re: Re: IMO

Hi Ray

I'd favor just6 moving the essential src files across and leaving out empty
directories and obsolete/redundant files.
 Alternatively, just create a basic, but empty source tree and move the files
across as they get changed.

I'll put some work in on a core set of files for emcmot tomorrow and do a
commit in the evening (lunch time for you).

Regards, Paul.

--

"To err is human...to really f*** things up requires the root password."