Re: Re: IMO

Hi Mark

We thought we would put an existing copy of the emc stuff into sourceforge
with a new directory or modulename and then begin to hack it up.  If this is
the consensus, probably voted on by deafening silence, we could do this
before the weekend.  Then we would essentially leave the existing set alone
as a stable version.

How much arm twisting would it take to get you to give me your sourceforge
name so that I can add you as a developer?

Ray