Re: IMO

On Thursday 08 May 2003 16:08, Ray Henry wrote:

> 4 - Add developers to EMC at sourceforge
>
> We need to expand the use of the sourceforge tools available to us and
> widen the base of developers that have write access to the sourceforge
> repository. Write access will allow all of us to collaborate on the
> documentation as well as the code.

can someone add me (sf ID 'rszemeti') to the developers-at-sf list please, I
tried to join the list, but the lists.sf.net server was down (again) ... and
register me as a developer.

as a side note: we pulled the Siesta development from Sourceforge, because of
seemingly unresolveable CVS problems and when the project leader tried to add
me to the project it refused, so we moved off sf onto our own server running
Subversion (SVN) .. like CVS but more advanced in many ways.

.. we raised a ticket, so what ever was wrong with my account should be
sorted now, let me know if there is still a problem adding me.

I've been working on TkEmc and have made 'a few' changes. I expect to
complete the work over the next week, and I am looking forward to sharing it
with you :)

--
Robin Szemeti

Redpoint Consulting Limited