Re: IMO

Robin Szemeti wrote:

>On Thursday 08 May 2003 16:08, Ray Henry wrote:
>

>>4 - Add developers to EMC at sourceforge
>>
>>We need to expand the use of the sourceforge tools available to us and
>>widen the base of developers that have write access to the sourceforge
>>repository. Write access will allow all of us to collaborate on the
>>documentation as well as the code.
>>

>can someone add me (sf ID 'rszemeti') to the developers-at-sf list please, I
>tried to join the list, but the lists.sf.net server was down (again) ... and
>register me as a developer.

You should be added now.  However there is often a delay after I make a
change before
the change becomes effective.

--- Will

>as a side note: we pulled the Siesta development from Sourceforge, because of
>seemingly unresolveable CVS problems and when the project leader tried to add
>me to the project it refused, so we moved off sf onto our own server running
>Subversion (SVN) .. like CVS but more advanced in many ways.
>
>. we raised a ticket, so what ever was wrong with my account should be
>sorted now, let me know if there is still a problem adding me.
>
>I've been working on TkEmc and have made 'a few' changes. I expect to
>complete the work over the next week, and I am looking forward to sharing it
>with you :)

Great!

Will Shackleford
NIST
100 Bureau Dr. Stop #8230
Gaithersburg, MD 20899
(301) 975-4286
Please do not send me Microsoft formatted documents.
They frequently contain viruses and discourage fair
competition and open standards.
I will ignore any email that contains them unless
 absolutely necessary.