EMC compatable computers

Has anyone here done an EMC compatibility study of the various
motherboard/processor combinations available? I need something with a 700
mhz or better processor and an ISA slot.

I'm discovering that each day there are fewer and fewer momboards available
with the ISA slot needed to run EMC with a STG board. Most are "socket A"
AMD boards, although I do see a few socket 370 Intel boards with an ISA slot.

 From what I read on the web, LINUX seems to function rather well on an AMD
machine. Unfortunately, most of the "road tests" are momboards without an
ISA slot.

I have a list of current AMD motherboards with ISA slots. If any of you are
using one of these, please jump in and tell me what you know.

BIOSTAR M7VKQ
EPOX 8KTA
ABIT KT7A
Chaintech 7AIA