Re: Version Confusion

Hi Kurtis

If it is working without giving any trouble, I'd recommend staying with
2.2.18 and rtlinux-3.0.
Support for this will not disappear from the CVS sources for a long long time
as there are several hundred BDI systems alone running the same kernel. It is
only if you need USB or some of the other low level drivers for some of the
latest hardware that I'd suggest upgrading.

Regards, Paul.