Re: Using alternative hardware (for servos).

Hi Paul;
Thanks for the guidance. Will give it try sometime down the road. Am up to
my ears in alligators on the Mazak. It should be fun when I get it running
though. All of it takes time. I just got one of the resolvers swapped out
for an encoder. Only two more to go. Not much room to play with; I'm going
to try a modular encoder for the next one.

If someone is going to do a PCI replacement for the Dan's board they might
socket it for a 4 channel  DAC: then someone has the option of populating it
later on.

Dave