Re: .ini documentation

Robin

Yes we have selected a master format.  It is the Lyx version.  That is
the one that is being updated on sourceforge.  As soon as we get a bit
farther into the update we plan to publish the result as html for the
linuxcnc.org site.

Thanks again for your help with this.  Your product will make it into the
repository and will help many as they work through this critical but
often neglected file configuration file.

Ray