RE: Angular fourth axis wit BDI-TNG version of EMC

Paul,

Well, if I could just get it to even move the fourth axis I would be happy.
I sounds like it is trying, in fact it may be moving the axis at something
like 1 degree every minute or so.  I am not trying any coordinated moves,
just a g0 a90 or g1 a90 f2, neither of which makes any difference in the
motion performance.  I assume that this will all get sorted out in due time
and that some future version of BDI-TNG will properly support four axis
motion.  I realize that these things are mostly out of your control Paul,
and I deeply appreciate the effort you have put into the BDI versions of
EMC.  As far as I am concerned this software is great for 3 axis work and I
will continue to use EMC for my three axis machining.  I know you are
working on this problem and I assume that it is not a simple fix so I will
be patiently waiting for the fix.

Thanks

John Guenther