Re: RTLinux vs RTAI and EMC

Tim,

I've done some testing of freqmod on an AMD K6-2  450 Mhz.  With period
set at 0.000016 the pulses on my scope sure look like 16us high and 16us
low, that figures to be 31.25k Hz. How fast do you need?  I'm still
trying to figure out the ini parameters for using my own step &
direction servo drive.

Dale