Re: [emc] rtai-emc-compilation

Hi Till

I suspect you do not have the db3 package installed - The quickest way to fix
this problem is to edit the rcslib/etc/ linux_rtai.def and rtai.def files.
The two lines in both files that define the location of linux and rtai
directories can explicitly point to the correct location.
i.e.

LINUX_DIR = /usr/src/linux
RTAI_DIR = /usr/src/rtai

Regards, Paul.