Re: Thanks!

Dan,

I added you to the emc-at-nist.gov mailing list. You will get a copy of
anything that gets sent here.

I really enjoyed the CAMS meeting. This is a very interesting group.

EMC information can be found at:

http://www.isd.cme.nist.gov/projects/emc

The EMC software details are clickable there via "EMC Software", or you
can go directly via

http://www.isd.cme.nist.gov/projects/emc/emcsoft.html

I'm going to add more documentation on the stepper motor controller, and
am working on some bug fixes. A new release should be on the web soon,
and I'll mail emc-at-nist.gov when this happens.

I'm also working on getting a Bridgeport knee mill set up here at NIST
in Gaithersburg. I've done this on a couple of machines in job shops but
I want one in our shops. When this happens perhaps some CAMS folks would
like to come by and see it.

--Fred