Re: Learning BDI Emc - Outputs

Hi Jack

Just to add to Bill's comment - There is an upgraded package available at
http://www.linuxcnc.org/bdi/RPMS/rpm.html
You will need to upgrade with rcslib-2.10 and then EMC-2.10, this should fix
any lockup problems you have. There are also some newer binaries in the
dropbax at linuxcnc.org that Ray has compiled.

If you decide to compile your own sources at any time, download BDI-build.tgz
from the rpm page - Even if you don't run the script, have a read of it so
that you can see what steps are required.

> cp emc.ini emcbp.run

I hope this is just a typo, if not, you've just overwitten your run file.

Regards, Paul.