Re: Boot Disk from BDI

Hi Jack

Oh t**s - Forgot that supermount would probably interfere with anything that
tries to write directly to fd0. Enter the following before using mkbootdsk:-

umount /mnt/floppy

Supermount is a small module that automatically mounts and unmounts the CDROM
and floppy drives - For anyone migrating over from a DOS or Windows
environment, this is a usefull function.

Regards, Paul