Re: tkbackplot - no output

Paul wrote:

> On to the 3D backplotter in the scripts menu - There is a short note in the
> source code that explains what needs to be done to use it...

What is the name of the source code file? Is it

/usr/local/emc/plat/nonrealtime/linux_2_2_18/bin/tkbackplot   ?

I looked there and didn't see the instructions you refer to.

> This program needs to be moved to the emc/plat/nonrealtime/bin directory and
> renamed tkbackplot - It replaces an existing file of that name and will cause
> tkemc to be slower in starting. Later BDI releases do not have this file
> included.

Do you mean this:

mv /usr/local/emc/plat/linux_2_2_18/bin/tkbackplot
(space)
/usr/local/emc/plat/nonreatime/bin

Thanks for your patience!

Jack Ensor