qcad anyone?

Hello,

thanks for all the good hints to get emc.ini sorted out I now have it up
and running. Now since I would like to believe to have reached the island
of stability with EMC it is time to make some chips. Tried myself at qcad
first with little success. The one program suggested to use first after
unpacking the gziped tarball in the INSTALL instructions is tmake, I do
not have it on my system and no clue where to look for it. Since a
Makefile for Linux was supplied I thought I give it a try with and just
issued the make command.  The net result is a lorryload of (rightful)
complaints about missing files and an aborted make run acompanied by an
error message like this:

[many more lines about missing files]
In file included from rgraphic.h:30,
                 from main.cpp:22:
rlog.h:19: qtextstream.h: No such file or directory
make: *** [main.o] Error 1

Anybody got qcad successfully compiled from sources and is willing to
assist me joining the club?

Thanks,
Erich