Re: EMC crashes

Matt

Hey, I do this to mine all the time -- less so now that the buffer
problems have been found.  Will's post is excellent advice and we'll put it
on the handbook as a faq <henkka>  Most of the time for me a cold boot will
come back by itself.

The thing to do for the bdi is to switch to freqmod and take the time to
tune it enough to work.  This release of the EMC had the small buffers and
steppermod would regularly crash.

Hope this helps.

Ray