help

hi,

  I got a stgII card and it turns out that I dont really need it, well,
I got it and the mill has servo motors, so I dont have to replace them,
I guess I would need a driver card to interface the STGII with the
servos, anyone knows of a good, reliable and not very expensive card
that works with A/C servos.
 the servos are from GOULD and rated at 12.5 amp, in the mill there are
power drivers GETTYS 360, Three phase halfwave controllers., 240 VAC
and 12.5A Rated Motor Current.

thanks,
esv.